Eric Pulier, the CEO of Vatom Inc, founded the firm in January 2015. His concept was to develop non-fungible tokens (NFTs) on blockchains that would come to life with 3D images, music, animation, and programmability. Today, Eric Pulier is poised to deliver The Vatom NFT Platform on June 21st, 2021, with over a dozen additional features, bringing that aim closer to reality.
Vatom Inc’s creator, Eric Pulier, dubbed these NFTs “Vatoms,” which stands for “virtual atom.” His Vatoms were the world’s first non-fungible tokens, and about 30,000,000 Vatoms have already been allocated to 2,000,000 wallets on the Vatom Network. The Vatom platform represents the future of human engagement and interaction.
Among the new features of the Eric Pulier NFT platform are:
- Collaboration with gaming and markets
- AI-driven NFT behaviors in Shopify integration
- New wallet capability for several blockchains
- Interfaces with the Spatial Web
Eric Pulier’s NFT platform pioneers new ground
The Eric Pulier NFT Platform’s introduction symbolizes the culmination of five years of hard effort and innovation required to complete the project. It consists of five interconnected components:
- Vatom SpatialWeb: The Eric Pulier spatial web component is the next step in the evolution of the WWW, transforming the technology into an ever-expanding social arena with Vatoms that can seamlessly bridge the VR and AR worlds. The Spatial Web will usher the WWW into the future by providing unprecedented levels of security and dependability
- Vatom Marketplace: Users will be able to locate, purchase, and trade Vatoms, plug-ins for additional platform capabilities, templates of ready-made spatial settings, and interscriptedTM NFT scripts on the Vatom Marketplace
- Vatom Studio: A suite of tools enabling artists, agencies, and system integrators to design and maintain Spatial Websites and NFTs
- Vatom NFTs: Vatoms run on the VEE ERC-20 token
- Vatom Community: Code examples, hints, hackathons, competitions, SDKs, and APIs